The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill is being reheard in the House of Commons where MPs will debate amendments brought forward by the House of Lords.
This Bill introduces measures aiming to:
• Legislate for the establishment of the UK Green Investment Bank, and ensure its independence;
• Make changes to the employment tribunal process and to promote settlement agreements;
• Establish and make provisions about the Competition and Markets Authority and to abolish the Competition Commission and the Office of Fair Trading;
• Reduction legislative burdens, and;
• Strengthen the framework for setting directors' pay by introducing binding votes.